Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Babysitting by myself…twins!

Yesterday was my first day of babysitting the girls by myself for around 3 hours.  It was a GREAT afternoon.  They came to me fed…so we played for about an hour…they slept for about an hour…and then we started feeding again.  Bella was fed and playing on her floor mat toy, while I was feeding Lilah.  Then…she did the imaginable…she spewed ALL OVER!  This was not just a little throw up…it was the entire bottle, plus more…I swear!  So just as I was finishing cleaning her up, Casey came home and saved the day by giving the girls baths!  Then we did a little shopping! 

Matt wanted to get some pictures of the girls in their labeled shirts…but with Lilah’s accident, she pretty much ruined her shirt…so I only got some of Bella.  BUT…I managed to finally capture Lilah’s cute cute smiles!

lilahsmilingbw lilahsmilingdimples lilahsmilingopen twinslockingarms

bellashirt bellashirtbw

3 comments:

Louie said...

Great pic's :)
That is awesome you had a great day!

Live, Love, Laugh said...

They are growing so fast, yes i know this is only Bella in the pictures but I've seen others. Must be all that feeding you do! :)

Kyla said...

Cute shirts! :) Love the smiles. How lucky are those girls to have an auntie like you to spoil them all the time!