Saturday, April 4, 2009

Louie, Bentley and Kristen’s Photoshoot

Today was a great day in Coeur d’ Alene.  The weather is sunny and warm for the first time!   Louie, Bentley and I got out our longboards and went for a morning adventure.  We first stopped at our local Bakery By The Lake for breakfast.  Yummy!  Then we longboarded up to, what will become, the new community garden, that our friend Kim is organizing.  She had asked me if I could come down and take some pictures.  I guess the Spokesman Review Newspaper will be doing an article, but with cutbacks, they weren’t able to supply a photographer.  Kim had seen my photos of the babies on facebook, so she thought of me for doing their photos.  Pretty cool! 

CommunityGardenVolunteersYAYPAN This is the group shot, of all the volunteers, I took and liked.  We took over 100 pictures! 

Then, we decided to go longboarding around and look at houses.  We went ALL over!

On our way back to the house…we decided to stop at this red wall I have been eyeballing for future photoshoots.  I used Louie and Bent as models.  :)

LouieRedWallCloseLouieRedWallGrassLouieRedWallCloseupSmiling   LouieAgainstWallBW BentLouie BentRedWall LouieKK crazyKKBent KKBent kktopHat

And then Bentley decided to roll in poo…

KKBentPoo KKBentPooBW KKBentPooAged

Lots of Photos Today!  I will post about our 1 year anniversary date maybe tomorrow…It was a BLAST!

3 comments:

Kyla said...

1. Love the new haircut! :)
2. Will your pic be in the newspaper??? If so, you need to save it and scan it, and re-post! How cool!
3. Your photoshoot looks great!
4. I want my 50-mm back!

Lydia said...

Great pictures! I love the red wall. Sadie did the same thing and got her first bath in the tub and she was not a happy pup.

Louie said...

Great Photos I love them!
I forgot my jump drive so your pics will have to get posted tomorrow :(