Friday, April 17, 2009

Recap

With so many new blog readers...I feel obligated to update my blog more regularily. So here goes.

Tuesday: I got to spend the afternoon with Casey and the girls. We ran some errands that Casey needed to get done. Louie also got approved for his home loan! It is home hunting time!

Wednesday: I got my resumes all spiffed up, and headed to the Coeur d' Alene Job Fair at the fairgrounds. It was a ZOO! There were several employers there, and one place in particular that was hiring engineers...that I might be qualified for. I stood in line for 5 minutes or so just to talk with this company. Resume is handed in! I also applied for the new Croc Center that is supposed to open in May. Hopefully something will come around soon.

Louie and I met with Renice Sandler to do our first look into home buying. We previewed 4 or 5 houses, and the one we had our hearts set on already had an accepted offer on it. There is one on Garden St that we like also though. It was fun to think of buying a house...or Louie to buy a house!

Thursday...Oh I got sick. Thats right! I just laid around the house all day...running to the bathroom every 30 minutes. It is not fun! I had this fun day planned to go spend with the babies and Matt/Casey. Oh well...better to get cured than to make anyone else sick.

Louie's parents arrived this evening. We had Hamburgers on the grill...which we LOVE our new grill that Erin gave to us! We drove by the houses that we are looking at with them...watched some TV and off to bed.

I was supposed to play in our 8:30 pm Softball game...but decided it probably wasn't the best idea. I heard they won though...20-17!

Friday: Made breakfast for Louie's parents...apple strudle bread french toast and bacon. Yum. I ate one piece...because I am still running to the bathroom. I decided to head to the Doctors, because this is not normal for me. She believes it is something viral, and I will just have to wait it out. But...they are testing me for some bacterial things...so we shall see.

Supposed to have a softball game tonight at 7:30 at Memorial Field. Maybe I will get some pictures tonight!

4 comments:

Kyla said...

I think you should post some pictures of the houses you are looking at! How exciting. :)

Louie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louie said...

Good Re-Cap..
Kyla if we like a place i will get some pics

Anonymous said...

I hope that you start feeling better soon....otherwise how will you get my yard in good order?

Mom