Monday, April 13, 2009

Taryn’s 2nd Birthday!

This past weekend, Mom, Louie and I drove to Oak Harbor to attend Taryn Walters 2nd birthday party!  It was a blast!  Taryn is growing up so fast.  At one point I counted a 6 word sentence…she is brilliant and definitely cute!  She had lots and lots of love from family and friends that came over to her house.  Here are just a few pictures from the millions that were taken!

3TarynTopView 4TarynBW 8TarynNewBike 10TBikeexcited 12ridingbike 17PresentsPinkWrapping 21PresentsColorsWindow 26cake 31DaddyTShare 38nana

There will be more to come when I have more time to go through them!  Happy Birthday Taryn!  

Easter was spent driving the 7 hours home….:(

5 comments:

Louie said...

GREAT pictures!!!

Louie said...

It was a lot of fun...and Great to see Kyla and Rob...and of course Baby T!

Kyla said...

Thanks for making the trip! I am really glad you got to come and grateful for all your help!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that is the cutest two year old I have ever seen!
the blog-stalker ~C~

Cyndi said...

Ok, I am not a blog stalker anymore but I still cant get that movie to work! darn!