Monday, April 27, 2009

Friday with the Girls Recap

Last Friday, I spend the whole day with Matt and the babies!  It was a GREAT day and I ended up really bonding with my Bella Girl.  The first stop was at Matt’s breakfast place, so he could show off his girls, and we ended up meeting up with Casey too!  Then…to Matt’s nursing home, to give therapeutic time to some of the old ladies!

OldFolksCollage

oldfolkscollage2

After the nursing home, we headed downtown to do a little shopping and eat Thai Chicken Pizza at Rock City Grill!  I have to admit that I was CRAVING it!  Haha.   Off to Casey’s work, to show the girls to some people that Casey is working with. 

We were planning on going to Manito Park to do a little scoping for an upcoming photoshoot that I am planning with some of Matt and Casey’s friends.  But….the girls were getting hungry, and cranky, so we decided to head home.  Some feeding, changing, and relaxing was in order.  Oh, and also  a long walk, and a short photoshoot.

bellaflowerintense bellaflowersmilingeyes lilahsmiling girlsgrumpy KKandBellasmiles

KKandBella

I have to give some photo credit to Matt.  He learned how to use my camera and had fun taking some pictures of the girls!  It was fun to finally get into a few pictures!  Ah what a great day!

4 comments:

Louie said...

Those are great picture of you and the baby!!!

Lydia said...

Matt did a good job with the pic's, the black & white one is very good of you and the baby and I love the one you took with the flower and babies.

Kyla said...

Nooo, not Manito Park! Keep those babies away from the swans! ;)

Live, Love, Laugh said...

sounds like you and those girls are bonding well. Hey we should go up to manito this spring for some shots for me! :)