Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More Time with the Girls

It seems like all I blog about is the baby girls anymore.  Maybe that is all I am really doing that is picture worthy.  Friday, Mom and I took the girls by ourselves, and gave the daddies a night off.  Lets just say it was a LOT of work!  Phew.  Saturday, when mom and I came home, we both took several hour naps! 

I took Bella, while Mom took Lilah for the night.  Bella woke up at 4:30 am and 6:30 am, while Lilah woke up only at 5:30 am.  Mom got the easier one for sure!   It definitely made me realize that twins are not ideal unless you have two people at home all day.  Casey…wow, I have new respect!

The rest of Saturday was spent being lazy.  Sunday, Louie and I went with mom and Erin car shopping.  We finally found the 2009 Subaru Forester to be the IT car for mom. 

Thats about it for me…now picture time.

BellaSmiles BellaSmiles2 kkbella

Good Job to Matt for capturing Bella smiling!

MattLilahMirror MattLilahMirror2 MattLilahChairBW MattLilahChair MattLilahlooking MattLilahPhone

This last picture was interesting because Lilah was off in her own little world in Matt’s lap, and then Casey called.  She must’ve heard her dad on the phone and kept on staring at it.  It was very cute!

momlilah

1 comment:

Live, Love, Laugh said...

your mom and u love them! IT's so cute that you took them for the night! I would need a night off too! :)