Monday, February 2, 2009

A Weekend with the Walters

T's little going out outfit

The little chipmunk
ooo pretty braids!
Grumpy wants to go home from the park







I spent from Wednesday Night until Last night with the wonderful Walters family! Taryn and I had one-on-one time on Thursday, while both mommy and daddy had to work. We took three naps, went to Wal-Mart, colored, went to the park to play and had lots of fun reading books! She was very easy to hang with throughout the day and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Taryn LOVES to color! It became an addiction. Sometimes she would just sit at the table and stare because she threw all the markers and paper on the floor. We were both a little sick, and staring was ok.

Friday, Rob, Taryn and I hung out at the house. I took T to go get slurpees and for a walk. She became addicted to her apple bottoms jacket and pink tutu, and wouldn’t leave the house without them.

Saturday, Kyla, Rob and I headed into Seattle, where we partied the night away with all of Kyla’s friends! It was a late birthday bash for me, and it was really fun! We spent the night in Seattle. (Pictures can be seen on facebook). Sunday, Kyla and I were on the search for the perfect interviewing outfit. We tried on a lot of clothes, but never really found the one. Overall…a great weekend!

(windows live writer and our internet don't work...so this post was done a week ago...and i am just now getting it to work...hence the pictures are not organized...just needed to get it done!)

No comments: