Friday, February 13, 2009

Gonzaga Girls Basketball Game

Last night Louie and I had a night out in Spokane. I picked him up from work at 4 o'clock, and then drove to Europa Restaurant for a little dinner of calzones and a hot drink!

Then we headed out to the girls gonzaga game at the Mccarthy center. Lets just say that the girls games are not as exciting as the guys games are. Louie and I had fun during the game pointing out several players and "commenting" about them. We decided to leave at halftime so we could make it home for the guys game at 8 pm and survivor! I miss the old players of survivor from last season.



Frozen peas...mmmmm...It is really good. A couple nights ago Louie and I made chicken enchiladas for dinner. I realized that we did not have anything to go with the enchiladas...so I decided to break into my childhood tradition of eating frozen peas. They were sooooo good! It is just like eating soft ice cubes in a way. Anyways...don't knock it until you try it!



My days seem to be busy. I have my little tradition of watching the Today Show, while my dad comes over and takes Bentley for a long walk. Then I normally run errands...and play on the computer until Louie makes it home. The days seems really short! Amazing how that works.

Happy Valentines day! Louie and I are headed to Elkins Resort (the 25th year of going for our family) for the weekend. Should have lots of pictures to share after the weekend!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Happy Valentines Day!!! Have fun...

Kyla said...

How sad, girls sports are so inferior to guys. :( Well looks like you still had fun!

Rob always eats frozen blueberries... so I don't think you're that wierd!

Have fun this weekend! I can't wait to see all the pics!

Louie said...

Yeah I think I had more fun being a "true beauty" than actually watching the game. :)