Thursday, September 18, 2008

You Know When it is Winter When...

The sunrise happens on your drive to work in the morning.





Thanks to Kyla, yet again, I wouldn't have taken any pictures this morning if it weren't for the blog. But, as I was watching the sunrise on my drive this morning, I thought it was a pretty good opportunity to take some pictures and blog.

Last night was really fun. Dad FINALLY got home from Butte, Montana, after helping for over a week with the Estate Sale. I visited him for a little bit and left Bentley to keep him company for the night.

I met Hana for dinner at our local Taco Bus, where Omar served us some nice real mexican food! Quisiera tres tacos con asada y pico de gallo y salsa verde. Hana quiere una gordita con asada barbecoa. Yo bebido una coca cola en la botella! Hana bebi la aqua! La comida estaba muy bien!

We discussed our video application for The Amazing Race. Hana and I decided to apply last year, but missed the date...and yet again this summer we missed the date...so we are preparing in advance for the next audition time! Plus, she is moving to NYC on Oct. 8th...so our time is limited. We mapped out our plan of attack. We then went back to Hana's house to review some pictures of us throughout the years. She is going to scan them into the computer, while I am going to look for the video clips of our first birthday and other various times. We are trying to hit on the fact that we've been friends for life, separated in college, tried to re-connect in Central America, and then fell back apart...looking for a way to re-connect us again. I was full of energy when I left Hana's house, just happy to look into the past and be with her again.

I got back to my house around 8:30 to find Louie playing video games. He also cleaned up the house, went grocery shopping and watched an episode of Eureka that he recorded. It was a good night!

I'm watching you!
This morning on the car ride to work

3 comments:

Louie said...

That is a beautiful picture of you!!! That sums up my night, haha no need for me to blog. But you did forget the dreamsicles!

Kyla said...

that would be so fun to watch you and hana on the amazing race! you are crazy, i would never apply for a reality show! :) good for you!

and i love the pics. your phone takes great ones! glad to be the reason you blog!!!

Anonymous said...

It is a shame that I have to read your blog to keep up with you. I see that you are still wearing your glasses....is your eye ok???

I had a great time with you this weekend both Friday night and Sunday am. Waiting to read that blog...

Mom