Friday, September 12, 2008

Phil Vasser

For My Mom

"Ooo la la la la la looking good Carlene"...performed by Phil Vasser, with vocal backup performed by Kristen Dvoracek (sorry it is kinda hard to year the vocals)

Last night Ashley took me to see Phil Vasser at the Spokane fair! Last year she got free tickets to Kelli Pickler at the fair, and this year she got free tickets to Phil Vasser. So, yes Ashley, it has become quite the tradition. And as always, we had a blast! Woo hoo!


I won this toyota hat because I was the first person to show an Idaho Drivers license!

The stadium was packed, and there was also a fire not too far away...I guess in the train yard, railroad ties busted into flames.
Oh good old Philly!

Yesterday at work we had our INPD meeting, that I was in charge of. I have to admit that I was a little nervous to be in charge. I spent several days preparing, making my design notebook (just like they taught me in engineering school, Mr. Elger would be soo proud) and writing the agenda on the board! I would say the meeting went pretty smoothly. The company provided pizza and pop and off we went! I laid down the "rules" in the beginning of the meeting...and definitely had to interrupt people to stay on task. We did get our "scope" narrowed down to three projects to focus on. I am now in charge of the "Metal Art" project (making yard features and outdoor fire pits, and other misc metal art). We also have a Wood Stove Project, and a simple BBQ Project. I am very excited and feel very proud to have accomplished this, so far. The Wood Stove has already been started...and here's what we have so far.






This weekend, Louie and I are going to Butte, with my mom, dad, aunt and uncle. It is the big "estate" sale for my grandparents house. Lots and Lots of work...hopefully we get a lot sold!

2 comments:

Louie said...

cool...

Awesom oh wow, totally freak me out, i mean right on!!!!

HAHAHA! looks like a fun time, not sure about the amulet box thingy though...

Kyla said...

so is this stuff going to be available to the public to buy, or just big businesses? i want a fire pit!