Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bentley Versus the CATS!

Since we've moved into 504 Dollar...Bentley has been busy making sure the neighborhood cats are FAR away from our house, let alone the street!  The other day...the black cat with white paws challenged Bentley to a duel...

0918081727a

croppedThey were playing around this tree for several minutes.  I finally called Bentley off because it wasn't going anywhere.  But I was laughing pretty hard! 

I went back to the doctor yesterday for my annual physical and to talk about my blood test results.  He wasn't as concerned about the cholesterol as I thought he would be.  He just stressed, and couldn't stress enough about exercise and HOW VERY important that is.  He didn't even mention anything about a food restriction.  I guess I am too young for that...I just need to exercise a minimum of 3 days a week...no matter what...there are no more excuses.  So...I am going to work on that. 

He was more concerned about my low white blood cell count.  I guess the "normal" range is from 4-12...and I was at 3.8...so just barely under the minimum.  He just wants to monitor my count to make sure it isn't on a downward spiral...so I have go to back for another blood test in a few months. 

Louie and I are on a hunt for kayaks of our own, since we had to return the ones we were borrowing.  Last night we went to Black Sheep just to see what is out there.  We are looking for 10' recreational kayaks.  So ppl keep ur eyes and ears open for a good deal! 

1 comment:

Louie said...

Those are cool pictures of Bent and the Cat...sooo funny that he doesnt know what to do when the cat stands its ground