Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend In Leavenworth

This past weekend I went with the Cocks Family to Leavenworth for the Fall Leaf Festival. It is a tradition that this family has been doing for over 20 years. I had the privilege of going two years ago, and again this year. As always...it is a blast! There was lots of laughing, parade watching, wine tasting, shopping and hanging out. It was a nice weekend get away. Most of the pictures I took was on a little walk around the Leavenworth Park. I got really into these bamboo shoots that were a yellowish green color and just kept trying to get a good picture of how cool they really looked in real life. Also, I saw the first leaves turn color...fall really is coming...even though we had 85 degree weather all weekend! All the others have all the crazy goofy people pictures...I will have to steal copies from them.



Then as a surprise...and some lies from Louie...I found, when I came home, that more dry wall and the hall closet door was put in. He wasn't just a couch potato all weekend like he had me led on the believe. His parents had come in for the weekend and helped him with the house. This is what is now looks like.

2 comments:

Louie said...

I didnt lie, just implied things, you made the assumptions all on your own :)

I owe a lot of thanks to my dad he helped a ton!

Live, Love, Laugh said...

Shannon!!!!! :) Loves her! She is so cool! haha ask her about the grapes! lol tell her ashley said it! lolollol

Glad you had a lot of fun and that louie got some of ur house further along with all the stuffs ur doing to it.