Monday, June 8, 2009

The Weekend

I finally got to work on Friday evening, and let me tell you it was PACKED! There was ArtWalk in Downtown Coeur d’ Alene, so everyone and their mother was out and about strolling the streets. We had to send people away from the restaurant because every table was full! Let me tell you, I never worked so hard and I have never been more exhausted! I came home at 11:30 and about fell over.

Saturday, I awoke immediately at 9:15 am because I had forgotten about the Saturday morning Weight Watchers meetings that Mom and I go to. I quickly got ready, and went to the meeting all by myself! Mom and figured that we were ditching it because I never called her to confirm, so she wasn’t ready to go. I gained 0.4lbs. Maybe it was that Frosty and the Below 31 milkshake I had that week. Oops. I even worked out more than usual too! Oh well. What can you do. Louie and I then headed to the local Bakery for our usual little breakfast. I relaxed lazily on the couch for a few hours until we decided to head into Spokane to go to the WinCo grocery store and have a little lunch. I had to work again Saturday night. Saturday wasn’t busy at all at the restaurant and I got called off around 7:30 pm to find Adam and Louie playing video games. We chatted until around 10 pm and they went out to the bars while I sat at home and relaxed some more!

Sunday, my mom’s friends from WAY back in the day in Missoula were in town. Louie and I headed to mom’s house for a nice breakfast and Erin cooked! We had a great little chat and catch up!

Group

MomANN MomSusan

Mom and Ann Susan and Mom

The rest of the day was pretty low key. We ran some errands, took Bentley for a walk and just hung out. Louie made some Carne Asada tacos that were pretty awesome for dinner.

Off to go play with the babies all day today!

2 comments:

Louie said...

Those Pictures turned out nice.

Live, Love, Laugh said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! 3 days kk! 3 days! till our little shindig. lol...sorry guys not gonna splurge on my secretive weekend....hehehe. :P