Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Phantom Pictures...Weekendness...


This picture was taken last weekend by mom, while Mr. Alan and I were on our way to the Phantom of the Opera!! I can't wait until the next play!

Don't we kind of look a like? We both have the one-sided dimple...very cute! I have to add Matt to my blog, because he reads it...

Like Louie said in his blog...we had a great weekend. The sale on Saturday for my grandparents stuff was long and very tiring. I don't think I have ever seen my dad soo grumpy. We sold 1500 dollars worth of stuff....which was pretty good, because I thought for sure, we put every box back into the garage that we took out.

Sunday was a day with Louie and we had a lot of fun goofing around, going here and there. We finally got to relax at Buzz's house for Sunday Night Football!

Last night, after running around trying to find Halloween costumes, I made a Dutch Apple Pie, we ate some Hot Wings, Salads...and watched Football...pretty relaxing...

2 comments:

Louie said...

YAY!!! I finally have a costume!!!
Your pie was SOOOO good!!!

Lydia said...

Kristen your hair looks so cute with the curls and yes you do kinda look alike. Will you take a pic of your Halloween costumes, I would love to see them.