Thursday, October 16, 2008

Debate

Last night was the first time that I actually sat and was interested in ANY debate in my life. I actually followed what they were saying, and I didn't fall asleep. I am trying to keep this post as non-political as I can, but it is hard not to put little jabs here and there, like McCain did last night to Obama. I just wanted to say that is what I did last night, because all of the other shows were booted off for the debate.

Dad and I got subway sandwiches, then a bowl of ice cream and watched the debate...that's all that happened last night...

P.S. Why is it when you buy a bag of "mixed" candies (specifically Jolly Ranchers), most of the bag is the one flavor you don't like, while you only receive one WATERMELON flavor? It this annoying to anyone else? Or is it just MY bad luck.

1 comment:

Louie said...

It is true...they are always the flavors you like the least...