Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lazy Night At Home

Last night we stayed home and caught up on some TV shows, as well as watched the new season of American Idol.  I laughed more in Idol than I have for almost any other TV show.  It was really good and I was impressed!  I am excited to watch tonight’s show!

I took some pictures of Bent last night…I really need that 50 mm Lens.

BentMEAntique (1 of 1) BentMEBW (1 of 1) Bentbonecontrast (1 of 1) fontBentbonecontrast (1 of 1) sideBentbonecontrast (1 of 1) louie (1 of 1) louieandI (1 of 1)

2 comments:

Louie said...

I believe I took those top two pictures of you and Bent :P

I like those pictures they turned out very well.

We are going to have to Record Idol, Im not going to get to watch it tonight.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you like your dog much. Have a great time in SF!

Mom