Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just another post

I feel un-motivated to post because Louie has the new fancy camera, and I don't have any pictures! So he writes his blog first, and I read it...realizing that he has pretty much said everything that I would say...so I call it good for my post as well. But...I should just post, just to do it.

I was soooo sick this past weekend. The sickest I have ever been, as I claim. I won't gore you out with all the details...but lets just say it was BAD. So my weekend consisted of laying on the couch...or hanging out in our lovely bathroom. YAY! I did muster up the energy to head to the annual "Elkins" ornament exchange, and brought louie to meet my extended family. I was looking forward to Debbie's cheese dip, that is always at our gatherings! I think I ate about 5 chips...so that was good for not having anything to eat all weekend! I finally got to meet Heather's 4 children, and they are VERY cute! I stole from my dad, a bear in a canoe ornament...which he still has! All good fun.

This weather has been ridiculous and I am totally over it. I don't like the -15 degrees, nor the wind. Snow is ok. I am glad that the wind has finally stopped today...so the 2 degrees outside, feels like 2 degrees...and not in the negatives. YAY for a little bit of sunshine...wheres my bikini?

I was extremely happy with my present I received last night from Ashley, who surprised me with a scrapbooking tool that cuts out several different shapes and letters! We had fun a few months ago scrapbooking, and she had brought over her tool, and I stole it for most of the time! Ashley made Louie a hot plate (aka Trivet) in woodshop that turned out very cool!

I found out at work yesterday that my hours will be working three days a week. It was very wishy washy as to what I would be working...and the boss man just finally decided yesterday what my hours would be. So, I am working Monday-Wednesday.

Louie and I are off to Libby, Montana for an early Christmas with his family, and a funeral on Monday. We drive to the airport on Tuesday to sunny CALIFORNIA for Christmas with my family! I love the holidays!

4 comments:

Louie said...

I am excited for all the Christmases we are having :) It was also very fun to meet your extended family. Im glad your posting even though I am taking all the pictures...I will have to send you pictures first next time and let you post first.

Kyla said...

I think you should move over here where it was a balmy 18 degrees on my way to work this morning. Oh, did I mention I have a hot tub? ;)

Lydia said...

I am glad you are feeling better. I will be glad to see you guys for Christmas. I love the holidays too.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to say that you must not have your mother's genes...you must not be a "tough Butte Woman!" Why in my day we sloshed thru the wind and cold in 40 below weather and didn't whimper about it. We even played in it - that is after we helped little old women with their chores...

Mom